Pages

Posted on: Tuesday 30 December 2014

A Bit Too Delicious..!



Hello! Last night I was totally stuffed from my dinner at Wagamama's but as I walked into my kitchen I was automatically drawn to the carrot cake sitting on the counter, it had my name on it (litterally - it's the only way I can stop my family eating it in one mouthful!). I thought to myself, why not? So I grabbed a plate and my 'sliver' soon turned into a slice and I'm sure you can use your imagination to figure out the rest!

It was so delicious I could barely control myself and even though I was as full as a stocking on christmas morning it was to delicious to quit!

Do you ever find yourself doing this!? 
If I am not the only person in the universe who does this, fhew! If I am, then, how embarrassing!

To redeem myself, tomorrow I have booked myself a few hours of pilaties (HELP) ! But to be completely honest this will probably entail me lying on the floor while the instructor does the plank! If it's possible to get a six-pack by watching somebody with a six-pack, then please inform me ASAP! Haha!

Wishing you all a happy new year!

xx The Tangled Brunette xx

1 comment:

  1. I had a donut after dinner on New year's, argh!! You are not alone! ;)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg